Para leer este cuento en Español:

Friday, August 17, 2007

54 Keeper Archives

Keepers move around in narrow crafts that look very much like the canoes used by humans on Earth. In fact, canoe is what keepers call their transport craft. However, unlike human canoes, keeper canoes can fly at very high speeds.

When we got into the canoe, keeper Melissa told me that we were going to the central keeper archives of planet Earth. This very special place is hidden deep beneath Mount Everest.

Since I am the first of my kind to be invited inside the ancient historical archives, I told keeper Melissa that I am very grateful for the honor; but since keepers say very little, I got no reply from her. They are not impolite. It is just their way.

Once we were on our way, keeper Melissa told me to make myself comfortable and that we should arrive in less than one hour. Being a historian and passionate bookworm, I am really looking forward to pour over the records that keepers have about Earth and the history of humans on this planet.

No comments: